Citation Audit & Cleanup Services
Local search engine rankings are negatively impacted by business information that is incorrect or out of date. If you have an old address for your business online or a wrong phone number on online listings your business would benefit by investing in ensuring that correct, current, consistent information is available on the the sites that have the greatest influence on search results.
Clean up of bad data is your best option.
Core Search Engine Troubleshooting & Optimization
Your business listings on Google, Bing, Apple Maps will be reviewed and optimized and if there are errors or updates, they will be corrected.
Eliminating inconsistencies in these listings are crucial in helping to improve your local ranking factors.
There are no monthly or yearly fees to maintain these listings. Once listings are claimed or updated, login informtion for all your listings will be provided so that you will be able to easily update them anytime.
The Core Plan(One-Time Fee)
- Apple Maps
The Core + Plan(One-Time Fee)
Dunn & Bradstreet
Ultimate Local Plan(One-Time Fee)
More about our plans:
Each plan includes:
- a manual audit and clean up of duplicate and incorrect citations.
- Duplicate citations removed for Good, not just surpressed.
- Missing citations added – If your business doesn’t have a current listing on the site, an accurate, optimized listing will be aded.
- Enhancement of citations with descriptions, photos, categories, etc.
- Deatiled report to include such information as links to all your listings, usernames & passwords, citation listing statuses, and special notations.