SM-Blu Digital, with more than 30 years experience on Mac and PC, can assist you in your computer services needs.
Remote support is quick & easy.
Most computer issues can be handled remotely.
We offer the following IT support services:
- Computer setup
- Computer Performance Tuning
- Virus / Spyware Removal
- Installation of Virus protection software
- Wired & wireless network setup & training
- Network troubleshooting
- Network enhancements
- Disaster planning & recovery
- Software support & troubleshooting
- System Updates / Driver Updates
- Router / Firewall setup (LAN to WAN integration)
- Cross platform integrations (MAC, PC)
- Hardware Support & Repair Services
- IT consulting
- Support Retainer Contracts for preferred service
(IT Support Retainer Contract)
Importance of Computer Performance Tuning
Re-booting and working around problems when your system has become slow or crashes can be a real waste of time.
SM-Blu Digital can provide tuning for your workstations, networks and servers for maximum stability and performance.
After a tune up machines will run noticeably faster and will be more stable. Generally, two hours are required for a full tune-up on a single work station but two machines can be done is 3 hours or 3 machines in 4 hours, if access to all machines is granted at the same time.
Contract rates are available.
Save Time and $$ - See some of what we can do for your business
Here’s what is involved:
- Evaluate current workstation & network hardware and determine if an upgrade is needed for maximum performance
- Perform Bios or Firmware updates to the underlying hardware, if required.
- Apply OS updates, patches
- Check for and apply the latest peripheral drivers for printers, scanners, etc.
- Check for Startup extensions or SYsTray conflicts.
- Remove un-needed items that drain precious system resources
- Diagnose and repair font corruption and duplication.
- Check for virus and Spyware infections; update to latest definitions.
- Repair fragmentation of the directory and files on the hard drive.
- Check for damaged or corrupted files, repair as necessary.
- Allocation of the Correct amount of RAM for each application (Mac).
Burn all OS and Application patches & updates to DCD for future repairs.
- Follow-up support to be sure everything stays fixed.
Boston, NY Office
Olean, NY Office
Bradford, PA Office