Responsive Website Design Benefits
A website that has a responsive web design simply means that it can adapt to the size of the visitor’s viewport.
Today an increasing number of users access the web with mobile devices rather than with traditional desktop computers or laptops. It is important to effectively reach a wider audience of potential customers, businesses need an opimal responsive layout.
Some of the benefits of a responsive website design:
- Easier to navigate, more pleasing experience on a mobile device.
- Improved load times with modern performance techniques such as caching.
- With improved visitor experience comes lower bounce rates.
- A single source website that looks professional on all platforms encourages a better overall experience and helps turn site visitors into new customers that are less likely to turn to the competiton.
- Responsive website design is as important to search engine optimization as the quality of the content and is used a positive ranking indicator.