Responsive Website Design Benefits
Today an increasing number of users access the web with mobile devices rather than with traditional desktop computers or laptops. It is important to effectively reach a wider audience of potential customers, businesses need an opimal responsive layout.
Some of the benefits of a responsive website design:
- Easier to navigate, more pleasing experience on a mobile device.
- Improved load times with modern performance techniques such as caching.
- With improved visitor experience comes lower bounce rates.
- A single source website that looks professional on all platforms encourages a better overall experience and helps turn site visitors into new customers that are less likely to turn to the competiton.
- Responsive website design is as important to search engine optimization as the quality of the content and is used a positive ranking indicator.